Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Set To Hold First Ministration As He Opens A Ministry

Forum 3 months ago

Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Set To Hold First Ministration As He Opens A Ministry

Controversial Nigerian actor and director, Yul Edochie has left tongues wagging after he took to Instagram to announce that he would go into ministry to spread the gospel of Christ.

He disclosed that he is set to hold the first ministration as he has decided to answer the call from God to win souls.

The movie star had gone online earlier to reveal that he was about to make the biggest announcement of his life.

Few hours later, he has revealed that he is set to become a gospel minister and is about to hold his first preaching live.

He named his ministry True Salvation Ministry and is set to win souls for the church.

Sharing the photo of his first message, he wrote:

“It’s time to answer the call of God Almighty.

It’s time to do His work fully.

To spread the true message of God.

Tune in, and be transformed.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b298c210a1266552643e0f9f4596f34.jpeg

See reactions to his disclosure below;

aniessweetchaw_kitchen said: “So like this now, Judith will become MUMMY GO…what a time to be alive on IG_''

comedianalbino said: “
Congratulations Pastor Isi mmili global. More ministries to come”

iam_jennyyyyyy wrote:
“It is finished”

vera
classichairs wrote: “Tune in and be ashamed and not transformed 18 May really held you so well that the chain was So strong , what’s this”

iamslimbrown said: “
Congratulations as you begin your journey in ministry.”

prizzygat said:
“Who go be mummy G.0?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 13 hours ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie