I Don't Talk About You Because You Are Not Yourself - Rita Edochie Slams Actor, Yul Edochie

Forum 9 months ago

I Don't Talk About You Because You Are Not Yourself - Rita Edochie Slams Actor, Yul Edochie

Actress Rita Edochie has revealed why she hasn't called or mentioned Yul Edochie's name while calling out the actor's second wife, Judy Austin.

Rita while responding to her husband's nephew, Yul Edochie said he's in bondage orchestrated by his second wife, Judy Austin.

In an Instagram post shared over the weekend, Yul had accused Nigerians of bullying him relentlessly for marrying Judy as a second wife. He said he could have died from the abuse. He added that the same people who bullied him are now mourning Mohbad who died months after complaining about being assaulted and harassed by a group of people associated with Marlian Record Label.

"What they did to Mohbad is what they've been doing to me on the internet for over than one year," Yul wrote. 

Yul also mentioned his Uncle's wife, Rita in his post and said she has not called him on the phone since he lost his son with first wife, May Edochie, but she has been commenting about his marriage to a  second wife. 

Reacting, Rita said the statement Yul made, calling her "my own Aunty", moved her to tears. She added that she has not been talking about Yul because she knows he is not himself. 

However, she called out Yul's second wife Judy. Rita called Judy "Drama Devil" and said she "caged" Yul. 

She further stated that she will not stop talking about Judy until the actress "releases: Yul from the "bottle" so he can ‘return to his home.’

Read her statement below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/265078cd93dfbdb3849f205ef2a882da.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tamayo Perry Dies in Shark Attack, Pirates of the Caribbean Actor Was 49
Forum | 1 day ago

Tamayo Perry Dies in Shark Attack, Pirates of the Caribbean Actor Was 49

Pretty Little Liars Creators Talk Season 3 Hopes, Potential Original Cast Returns
Forum | 3 days ago

Pretty Little Liars Creators Talk Season 3 Hopes, Potential Original Cast Returns

PDP slams Abia Speaker for stalling Uzodike’s inauguration despite court order
Forum | 3 days ago

PDP slams Abia Speaker for stalling Uzodike’s inauguration despite court order

Euro 2024: It’s clear goal – Evra slams VAR for robbing Netherlands in draw with France
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: It’s clear goal – Evra slams VAR for robbing Netherlands in draw with France