The Whole Edochie Family Is Tired Of Him - Yul Edochie's Cousin, Sheila Edochie Says As She Drums Support For May Edochie

Forum 3 months ago

The Whole Edochie Family Is Tired Of Him - Yul Edochie's Cousin, Sheila Edochie Says As She Drums Support For May Edochie

Sheila, the cousin to controversial actor, Yul Edochie has thrown her weight behind his estranged wife, May Edochie.

Sheila Edochie took to her Instagram Stories to tell people to stop tagging her in posts about Yul after he called out his estranged wife, May Edochie.

Sheila added that "the whole Edochie family is tired of that guy."

She then called on people to show support for May Edochie and pray for her.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc56abff2b57fdc6eb965d8054ba9a9b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’