Rita Edochie reveals the ‘classy reason’ May Edochie is silent on social media amidst husband, Yul Edochie’s online drama

Forum 10 months ago

Rita Edochie reveals the ‘classy reason’ May Edochie is silent on social media amidst husband, Yul Edochie’s online drama

Rita Edochie, the sister-in-law to Yul Edochie’s father, Pete Edochie has revealed why his wife, May Edochie is quiet on social media amidst his social tantrums.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8719f33683c5ad4ec1be7e59dd1e1114.jpg

Taking to her Instagram page to share a video collage of May Edochie, Rita Edochie disclosed that May is silent because she comes from a home, not a hut and she is well brought up.

She further disclosed that the now mother of three is still grieving her son, who died two months back.

Rita Edochie assures the public that May would address her husband’s social media tantrums when it’s time.

“My darling daughter Queen May Yul Edochie is silent because she came from a home, not a hunt and she is well brought up.

She is still grieving but she is strong. Drama King and Drama Devil.

Will soon shut up trust me”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pete Edochie Mourns Junior Pope
Forum | 2 days ago

Pete Edochie Mourns Junior Pope

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid