Actor, Yul Edochie Deletes All The Posts He Made To Call Out Estranged Wife May Edochie

Forum 3 months ago

Actor, Yul Edochie Deletes All The Posts He Made To Call Out Estranged Wife May Edochie

Popular Nigerian movie star, Yul Edochie has deleted all the posts that he made on Instagram to call out his estranged wife May Edochie.

Recall that on Jan. 2, the actor had launched an attack on May, who bore 4 children for him.

He continued the call out on Jan. 3. In all, Yul made 4 posts to call May out.

In the first post, he accused May of having a married boyfriend.  He also alleged that she had breast enlargement surgery and tummy tuck without her
"husband's consent".

He also called her out for her post stating that 2023 took her flesh and blood because their first son died. Yul said the post was a manipulative one and was aimed at manipulating Nigerians to hate on him.

In a follow-up post, he asked who gave May consent to undergo surgery. He said he would have been accused of killing May if she had died during the alleged surgery.

Then, today, he questioned why she has not returned his bride price and why she has not dropped his surname from her name.

In a fourth post, he said he still has a lot to reveal about May but he won't out of respect for his kids.

All his posts elicited criticisms from Nigerians.

Yul has now deleted them all.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/46e9a97ec88ea091395e1732afd0ba7c.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/46e9a97ec88ea091395e1732afd0ba7c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 21 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday