"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why I ended my beef with BNXN – Ruger

Forum 1 week ago

Why I ended my beef with BNXN – Ruger

Notable Afrobeat singer, Ruger discusses the reason for resolving his beef with a colleague, BNXN while describing ‘comparison’ as an agent of destruction.

In an interview with Beats FM 99.9, Ruger talked about the inspiration behind his latest singles ‘Luv Again’ and ‘Make Way’ and how he ended his feud with BNXN.

It would be recalled that the duo had a highly publicized fight that lasted nearly three years before it was finally resolved.

According to Ruger, the issue with BNXN was fueled by fan comparisons, which he believes are not always negative but unfortunately led to their conflict.

In his words;

“Comparison is a killer of joy, but it’s necessary for the game. This is what is entertaining these people. The arguments and all that.”

“We looked beyond that (the comparisons) and asked ‘How can we push good music together?’ Because there’s a lot of distractions now in the music space.

“Some people are releasing things that are not good, but they are using money to push it and it’s flying. If you look at the ‘RnB’ project, it’s very good music,” Ruger said on squashing his beef with BNXN and collaborating on the joint EP ‘RnB'” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable roasts Dammy Krane for reaching out to him amid beef with Davido
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable roasts Dammy Krane for reaching out to him amid beef with Davido

Ruger displays energetic stage performance as he shows up carrying a lady, netizens react
Forum | 1 week ago

Ruger displays energetic stage performance as he shows up carrying a lady, netizens react

Ruger throws heavy shade at former record label, Jonzing World
Forum | 1 week ago

Ruger throws heavy shade at former record label, Jonzing World

Precious Tobias recounts how doctors pronounced her dead after her PA almost ended her life
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Precious Tobias recounts how doctors pronounced her dead after her PA almost ended her life