Ruger displays energetic stage performance as he shows up carrying a lady, netizens react

Forum 2 weeks ago

Ruger displays energetic stage performance as he shows up carrying a lady, netizens react

Nigerian singer Ruger electrified the stage with his dynamic performance, catching everyone’s attention as he made a dramatic entrance by carrying a lady.

Accompanied by the cheers of his fans and the sound of his music filling the stage, Ruger made a grand entrance carrying a curvaceous lady on his shoulder. Placing her at the center of the stage, she swiftly began dancing.

Ruger then proceeded to take off his shirt and delivered an exhilarating performance, much to the delight of the audience in attendance.

Hilarious reactions to Ruger’s stage performance

Otunbahhemmans said: “Me I first think say na mannequin he carry oh”

Olamide wrote: “Werey like woman die 😂”

Agbabiaka of ManUtd said: “The guy na Ashawo, nothing wey you wan tell me”

DY baby said: “Ruger is just something else”

Saint Money said: “He go change if one girl husband sho?t him one day”

Mr_Nonso said: “The same boy wey Dem touch him preek for stage him come dey para…….”

Rayzee Roland stated: “I have no problem with him but how he dresses !”

Best said: “This one na person daughter ooo😆”

Oluaye noted: “all i see is an artist expressing his arts 😂😂”

Official barbecue stated: “Na ashawo he b normally Omah lay Dey learn from where ruger Dey🤣😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rick and Morty: The Anime Clip Shows The Smith Family Getting Attacked
Forum | 1 day ago

Rick and Morty: The Anime Clip Shows The Smith Family Getting Attacked

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

Snowpiercer Season 4 Trailer Shows Marvel Vet Clark Gregg as Final Chapter’s Newest Villain
Forum | 4 days ago

Snowpiercer Season 4 Trailer Shows Marvel Vet Clark Gregg as Final Chapter’s Newest Villain

The Penguin Trailer Shows Plan to Takeover The Falcone Criminal Empire
Forum | 5 days ago

The Penguin Trailer Shows Plan to Takeover The Falcone Criminal Empire