Ruger throws heavy shade at former record label, Jonzing World

Forum 2 weeks ago

Ruger throws heavy shade at former record label, Jonzing World

Nigerian artist, Michael Olayinka Adebayo, popularly known as Ruger throws a major jab at his former record label, Jonzing World.

It is worth noting that the singer left his former record label, Jonzing World, led by popular singer D’Prince, on February 6, 2024.

Ruger disclosed that he had been repeatedly exploited and was dissatisfied with his contract, claiming that his money was being used to fund new artists.

Just recently, a fan asserted that Ruger have had no hit song since he left his former record label. The fan, efekoga wrote: “No Hit since you left jonzing.”

In response, Ruger wrote: “no hit for Jonzing since I left Jonzing.”

Read some reactions from netizens

sir_tigga said: “But he has dropped some really nice songs since he left jonzing”

chiomakayy said: “Every song doesn’t have to be a hit. He has been putting out good songs since he left and he getting the bag. That’s all that matters.”

amara_shuga said: “He fires nice shoots at prince any chance he gets”

_dextermiles advised: “And before you pitch a tent on either sides, understand that you don’t know enough about the story to do so.”

danmolejr noted: “He’s doing wayyy better than jonzing.. and he’s getting same peanut (or more) they were giving him, only difference is he’s doing it at his own pace.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Ronaldo sets new record as Portugal crush Turkey 3-0
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: Ronaldo sets new record as Portugal crush Turkey 3-0

Euro 2024: Real Madrid’s Arda Guler breaks Ronaldo’s record in Turkey win
Forum | 6 days ago

Euro 2024: Real Madrid’s Arda Guler breaks Ronaldo’s record in Turkey win

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover Movie Taps Jurassic World Writer
Forum | 1 week ago

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover Movie Taps Jurassic World Writer