Precious Tobias recounts how doctors pronounced her dead after her PA almost ended her life

Forum 3 weeks ago

Precious Tobias recounts how doctors pronounced her dead after her PA almost ended her life

Nollywood actress Precious Tobias has detailed how her male personal assistant (PA) allegedly attempted to kill her by poisoning her food.

Precious revealed that she believed a male personal assistant would be better and more agile than a female, and this thinking nearly killed her.

Taking to her TikTok profile, she revealed how she almost died at the hands of the aforementioned personal assistant.

Precious shared her story through videos posted on her official TikTok account. According to her, she asked the man to come around for the work.

Precious shared her story through videos posted on her official TikTok account. According to her, she asked the man to come around for the work.

She said she’d known him since 2019, and he always prayed for her in her direct messages and was friendly. She figured it would be good to hire him as her PA.

Precious invited him to visit her house. When he came, she disclosed that she was eating but had left the food to tend to the dogs.

She returned to finish her meal; the last thing he recalled was waking up in bed. Fortunately, she then contacted her friend, NnaNna.

He found her unconscious in her room, with three candles lit. He quickly rushed her to the hospital, where the doctor confirmed her death.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Layi Wasabi recounts uncle’s two-hour journey to discipline him for failing physics
Forum | 2 days ago

Layi Wasabi recounts uncle’s two-hour journey to discipline him for failing physics

‘I don’t exist anymore, I’m dead and over’ – Paul Pogba makes stunning claims
Forum | 3 days ago

‘I don’t exist anymore, I’m dead and over’ – Paul Pogba makes stunning claims

Whitemoney recounts journey from living under bridge to BBNaija stardom
Forum | 4 days ago

Whitemoney recounts journey from living under bridge to BBNaija stardom

Two ex-bankers in EFCC net over alleged theft of dead customer’s N4.2m
Forum | 4 days ago

Two ex-bankers in EFCC net over alleged theft of dead customer’s N4.2m