2023 Was Your Worst Year But You Had Time To Do Bre*st Enlargement Surgery And Tummy Tuck Paid For By Your Married Boyfriend - Yul Edochie Slams Estranged Wife, May

Forum 3 months ago

2023 Was Your Worst Year But You Had Time To Do Bre*st Enlargement Surgery And Tummy Tuck Paid For By Your Married Boyfriend - Yul Edochie Slams Estranged Wife, May

Controversial actor and director, Yul Edochie has taken to Instagram to drag his ex-wife, May Edochie after she said that 2023 was her worst year ever.

This is coming after Yul stated that 2023 was his best year despite the loss of their son which led to backlash online.

May Edochie then posted that 2023 was her worst year following the death of her son and other adversities she had to face.  Many Instagram users consoled her and this didn't seem to go well with Yul.

The actor has now called out his first wife.

He accused her of undergoing bre*st enlargement surgery and a tummy tuck in 2023 "without your husband's consent". He also accused her of having a "married boyfriend".

Yul then accused May of manipulating people on social media to hate him while feeling pity for her.

"I have had enough," he added in the caption.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/8ba7c6c0d46da349d90c2686cf1eb994.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 14 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman