You Filed For Divorce But Have Refused To Drop My Name Or Return The Bride Price I Paid - Yul Edochie Tells Estranged Wife, May

Forum 3 months ago

You Filed For Divorce But Have Refused To Drop My Name Or Return The Bride Price I Paid - Yul Edochie Tells Estranged Wife, May

Controversial Nigerian actor/director, Yul Edochie is still taking a swipe at his estranged first wife, May.

He stated that she was the one that filed for a divorce and yet she has refused to drop his name or return the brideprice he paid to her family.

The actor who turned off the comment section of the new call-out post he shared on Instagram, claimed that he had asked May to return the bride price a couple of times but her family vehemently  refused.

Yul added that he’s still yet to understand why this is happening.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6862eff84b7b6c7a2d28c8d4351d0483.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 24 mins ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday