Reno Omokri's tweets. I agree with one, I don't agree with the other

Forum 6 years ago

Reno Omokri's tweets. I agree with one, I don't agree with the other

I agree that no one is to busy to call you or return your call. If they don't at least return your call in 12 hours, you mostly like aren't priority except they were totally indisposed -maybe flying or something.

The second tweet saying if a woman sleeps with a man before marriage then she doesn't respect marriage and will probably cheat in marriage. That's almost bullshit. Two adults who love each other can have sex, doesn't mean she doesn't respect marriage ...I don't even understand his logic here..but he shared other interesting wise words.

[ads4]

See those after the cut...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 2 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 3 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says