Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Forum 1 week ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Controversial critic, Verydarkman has again called out activist, Reno Omokri and his brother, Isaac.

He alleged that Omokri's brother r3ped a 15-year-old girl in his church.

Verydarkman was reacting after Reno Omokri shunned a question thrown at him during an interview with Seun Okinbaloye on a podcast.

“My answer is next question please. I will be so dissapointed in myself if I respond to such fellow,” Reno stated on the interview.

According to Verydarkman, Omokri is a man without any iota of integrity and honour.

Reacting to the activist’s remarks, Verydarkman got into details, recounting how a case was brought to him about Isaac Omokri, a pastor.

According to the critic, Isaac was accused of raping a 15-year-old minor in a church, to which he confessed to the crimes when confronted.

However, at the point of surrendering his smartphone, a text reportedly came from Reno Omokri, urging his brother to deny all allegations.

Verydarkman ridiculed the former presidential aide for being a two-mouthed individual with zero integrity while recounting how he supported the presidential candidate, Peter Obi and bashed him after the elections.

The critic vowed to take the case to the highest level until he gets justice for the minor and her parents who have been frustrated due to a higher power supposedly from pastor Isaac Omokri.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life
Forum | 2 hours ago

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 18 hours ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series

PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election
Forum | 21 hours ago