Whitemoney recounts how money made him survive evictions on show, not fans

Forum 1 week ago

Whitemoney recounts how money made him survive evictions on show, not fans

Big Brother Naija Level Up winner, Hazel Onuo, better known as Whitemoney, speaks on how his money saved him from evictions on the All Stars show.

In an interview with Hero Daniels, Whitemoney addresses misconceptions about his fans’ support and how they were behind his long stay before the final eviction.

According to the singer, he knew winning a second time was impossible, hence, he funded his team to buy him votes for some weeks.

Contrary to reports that his WMG fans kept him in the game, he stated that his own money got him that far. He mentioned that only about 2 per cent of the votes came from his fans.

”I wasn’t shocked because I knew I wouldn’t win. I was the one who gave money to my team to keep subscribing. My money took me that far. People’s voting was just 2 percent, my money took me that far,” he said.

Reactions as Whitemoney discredits support of his fans

Arikpo Sampson3 said: “See as them dey discredit fans.”

Tessy Igbinigie reacted: “Is this not the same Whitemoney that said his team took his money abi I dey miss something here.”

Mt Skincare Spa added: “Linus. He lies too much.”

Lauraita opined: “Ah, see how he’s putting WMG in the mud.”

MS Veevian stated: “No be small Omashe o.”

Stella Gabby779 penned: “There’s no way he would have won All-Stars, which he knows. He didn’t have a fanbase. They all moved on after he won his season”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Layi Wasabi recounts uncle’s two-hour journey to discipline him for failing physics
Forum | 18 hours ago

Layi Wasabi recounts uncle’s two-hour journey to discipline him for failing physics

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush
Forum | 18 hours ago

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush

Hanks Anuku wows fans as he speaks Italian, French, Dutch, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently
Forum | 1 day ago

Hanks Anuku wows fans as he speaks Italian, French, Dutch, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently

Whitemoney recounts journey from living under bridge to BBNaija stardom
Forum | 2 days ago

Whitemoney recounts journey from living under bridge to BBNaija stardom