Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush

Forum 3 days ago

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush

Popular singer Davido is filled with joy and happiness as he declares today the best day of his life, saying he’s ready to walk down the aisle with his fiancée Chioma.

It would be recalled that the singer and his wife Chioma are set to wed today, 25th June at Eko Hotel and Suites.

A video that was shared online captures Davido receiving a haircut before the event gets rolling.

Davido stated that today’s the best day of his entire life.

He added that he’s getting ready to receive his partner, Chioma as his lovely beloved wife.

OBO stated …

“I feel good. It’s a great day. It’s the best day of my life. We’re here to receive our wife.”

Check out reactions that followed …

keoveey said: “I can’t wait for this wedding to be over. I am exhausted and i hate my timeline now.”

nzubechiii remarked: “Chioma bagged the biggest artist in Africa for a husband! Wow lucky woman!”

sugardestiny_official commented: “The woman wey cook for this wedding now go dey feel like angel Gabriel”

amaogechukwul wrote: “Congratulations to him”

mayree_oprah wrote: “can see the happiness all over hm congratulations!!!”

charmingcharjoe said: “People who are having issues with o David and Chioma are those who probably do not understand that love and cheating are two different events.

What a man primarily looks for ina woman is submission and respect. What a woman looks for in a man is security – be it financial security, physical, or security of her kids. Love is secondary, because you can still fall in love with another person even after marriage.

A man can cheat on you and still love you more than the woman, but a woman who cheats on you most likely love the other man more.

Let’s not confuse these things because men and women are wired differently.”

sasha_itota said: “I like the fact that his happy, he really i, wants her, he choose her and that son”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chioma gives husband, Davido palm wine at wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Chioma gives husband, Davido palm wine at wedding

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma
Forum | 2 days ago

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma

CHIVIDO24: Hilarious moment Davido struggles to speak Igbo at wedding
Forum | 2 days ago