Whitemoney recounts journey from living under bridge to BBNaija stardom

Forum 4 days ago

Whitemoney recounts journey from living under bridge to BBNaija stardom

Prominent reality star, Whitemoney inspires many with his story as he recalls how he used Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos state.

The reality TV star disclosed that he once faced a difficult period in his life where he was forced to live under the Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos state.

At the time, he was working at a cosmetics store, and the bridge served as his makeshift home.

However, his life took an unexpected turn when a wealthy married woman visited the store and offered him her phone number.

The two formed a connection, and she later invited him to her hotel room, where she presented him with a blank check and a special request.

He said:

“I got a blank cheque from a lady when I was living under Ojuelegba Bridge. Then I was learning cosmetology, she came into the store to buy something, then she saw me and gave me her number to call her.

“I called her. She was so beautiful. We started talking and then she called me to meet her at a hotel then she put out a blank cheque for me.

“Before she put out the blank cheque, she made a mistake by sending me her family picture. She had about five boys.

“She was one of those women that their husbands are hardly around. If she had not done that, maybe I would have slept with her. But the fact that I know that she was married, I refused. I have a law, I can never sleep with a married woman.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Layi Wasabi recounts uncle’s two-hour journey to discipline him for failing physics
Forum | 2 days ago

Layi Wasabi recounts uncle’s two-hour journey to discipline him for failing physics

BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja

Transfer: Chelsea will regret allowing 22-year-old star to leave Stamford Bridge – Agbonlahor
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Chelsea will regret allowing 22-year-old star to leave Stamford Bridge – Agbonlahor

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 1 week ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband