Teebillz devastated over loss of mother

Forum 1 week ago

Teebillz devastated over loss of mother

Teebillz, the ex-husband of Tiwa Savage, grieves as he mourns the loss of his mother.

The talent manager shared the heartbreaking news on social media, expressing how life had dealt him a devastating blow just when he thought he had his life back on track.

As an only child, Teebillz was extremely close to his mother, and her passing has left a huge void in his life.

He humbly requested fans to pray for him to find the strength and healing to navigate this difficult time.

Teebillz wrote:

“Just when you think you’ve got your life together, life comes along and hits you with a brick…… God I’m her only biological child!……. I pray for healing energy!.”

The talent manager had shared a photo of his mother some days ago and captioned:

“Your love was my anchor, my safe haven, my guiding light. Without you, everything feels dark and uncertain. But even in death, your love remains my beacon of hope, my reminder that I am strong and capable…. 🙏🏾❤️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️”

Read some comments below:

nikkilaoye said: “So sorry bro. May God comfort you at this time and always amen.”

walesavage said: “My condolences bro. Right here for you .”

solemzo said: “Sending positive love to you bro take heart we remember mom that year respect OG.”

officialtonipayne said: “Sending you lots of love.”

official_shadeyy said: “I pray for healing and restoration to you and your family, May God grant your heart desires.”

ayoyimikalad said: “Accept my condolences we will surely miss big mummy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Viral video unveils Chioma’s beautiful mother during wedding celebration
Forum | 18 hours ago

Viral video unveils Chioma’s beautiful mother during wedding celebration

Davido pays tribute to late mother with stylish second outfit
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido pays tribute to late mother with stylish second outfit

Content creators, Twinz Love move mother to tears as they gift her their entire 12-month NYSC allowance
Forum | 1 week ago

Content creators, Twinz Love move mother to tears as they gift her their entire 12-month NYSC allowance

Hoodlums kidnap mother in Ogun, Police launch manhunt
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Hoodlums kidnap mother in Ogun, Police launch manhunt