Finidi blames loss of concentration for Enyimba’s loss to Akwa United

Forum 1 year ago

Finidi blames loss of concentration for Enyimba’s loss to Akwa United

Enyimba head coach, Finidi George admitted that lack of attention to details cost his side in the 1-0 defeat to Akwa United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/724cf24c147f0fe61856795e8cc7ad06.jpg

Uche Collins’ second half header proved decisive as Akwa United sent the People’s Elephant back to Aba empty handed.

Enyimba are now winless in their last three games, drawing two and losing one.

Finidi stated that the game was balanced but his players’ failure to stay focused cost them the game.

“It was a fairly balanced game but at the end of the day we didn’t pay attention to those little details and we suffer the consequences,” he said at a post match conference

“I think my boys did well, maybe we didn’t push hard enough, especially in the first half.”

Enyimba occupy fifth position on the Group A table with 18 points from 12 games.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke
Forum | 1 day ago

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 2 days ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 2 days ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford