Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Heartbroken Mother Devastated After Her Daughter Was Molested By 'Family Friend'. Photos

Forum 7 years ago

Heartbroken Mother Devastated After Her Daughter Was Molested By 'Family Friend'. Photos

A Chinese mother was devastated after discovering that her toddler daughter had been sexually attacked. Ms Wang, the mother of a 16-month-old girl, broke down in tears as she saw the blood-soaked nappies and pants when she was taking care of her daughter, as she told Chinese media.
Police have arrested a suspect, who is a male friend of Ms Wang's and is in his 50s.

The incident took place in the Xikou town of Zhejiang province, according to a report by Modern Express on April 24. The date of incident is not stated.

Ms Wang said her male friend, an eggs seller at a local market, offered to take care of her daughter for 40 minutes on one day.

The little girl looked dull when she returned, Wang noticed. She thought it was due to the wet nappy, so she decided to change it for her daughter.

The helpless mother immediately brought her baby to the hospital.
She was told that her daughter's hymen was broken. The toddler also suffered severe vaginal tears, leaving wounds that needed stitches.

These wounds are all believed to be results of a sexual assault. The doctor told Wang to report the case to the police immediately.

The man has been arrested by Xikou Public Security Bureau. The investigation is under way.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
AMVCA 2024: Ireti Doyle’s daughter comes under fire over choice of outfit
Forum | 6 hours ago

AMVCA 2024: Ireti Doyle’s daughter comes under fire over choice of outfit

Mother, Couch Trailer Previews Dramedy Movie With Ewan McGregor, Ellen Burstyn
Forum | 20 hours ago

Mother, Couch Trailer Previews Dramedy Movie With Ewan McGregor, Ellen Burstyn

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 1 week ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 1 week ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales