Harrysong Has A Problem, Needs Prayers - Singer, Kcee Says

Forum 2 months ago

Harrysong Has A Problem, Needs Prayers - Singer, Kcee Says

Kingsley Okonkwo, the Nigerian singer and co-founder of Five Star Music, who is popularly known as Kcee, has called for prayers for his former signee, Harrysong.

He also slammed Harrysong for claiming to have written his hit songs while he was signed to the label.

Harrysong previously called out Kcee and his brother and business partner, E-Money, over allegations of holding his musical rights.

However, reacting in the latest episode of the Afrobeats podcast, Kcee said Harrysong was still in the village with his grandmother when he won Star Quest talent show with his former partner, Presh, and got signed to Kennis Music where they released three albums.

He pointed out that it has been eight years since Harrysong left Five Star Music and he is still producing hits without him in the label.

He said he believes that Harrysong needs prayers as he is also fighting his wife and former manager, Soso.

Kcee said:
“When I won Star Quest, Harrysong was in the village with his grandmother. I did three albums with Kennis Music, did Harrysong write those? Harrysong has a problem, we need to pray for him. Jokes apart, we need to pray for him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday