"Nigeria Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Atiku Abubakar" - Ambassador Pascal Oluchukwu

Forum 1 year ago

"Nigeria Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Atiku Abubakar" - Ambassador Pascal Oluchukwu

For leaders alike, it will be clear to appreciate the energy young people across Nigeria are enacting to have a grasp of good governance. This is seen from activities that have engulfed the importance of the 2023 General Elections.

In a recent press briefing with AP Media, the Chairman of The Association of Ebonyi Indigenes Socio-Cultural In the Diaspora (AEISCID), Ambassador Pascal Oluchukwu spoke about some of the qualities that make the PDP presidential flagbearer Atiku Abubakar stand out.

"I think we really need to focus on the real things, going forward. If you look at all three candidates, one thing stands Atiku Abubakar out from the other two candidates; that's his readiness to hit the ground running once he get that mantle to occupy the position of the highest office.

"His Five-Point Agenda is very clear and politically pristine. It shows how precise he is with governance. His experiences in economic development is inclusive and carries every Nigerian along. He is currently the only candidate that has emphasized on the need for restructuring and devolution of power," Amb. Pascal Oluchukwu asserted.

Ambassador Pascal also registered his reasons why he believes Atiku Abubakar is the only candidate that the odds favour to salvage the current state of the country.

"I don't really like criticizing other people's efforts or perceptions, but we must still tell ourselves the truth. The current state of the country requires prompt attention, so if we must look at every indices required to peacefully sail this country to greater heights, then we just have to rally support for His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar’s Presidency bid. All the odds favour him, because he has checked everything on the lists. He is the only one amongst the others that will swiftly activate institutional reforms. Nigeria needs help, Nigeria needs Atiku Abubakar," Amb. Pascal Oluchukwu concluded.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 4 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo