"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Harrysong vows to expose Kcee, Destiny Etiko, and his ex-wife

Forum 3 weeks ago

Harrysong vows to expose Kcee, Destiny Etiko, and his ex-wife

Nigerian singer, Harrysong is set to expose details about his marriage to his estranged wife Alexer, former label boss KCee, and Destiny Etiko.

It is worth noting that the singer had been in a public battle with his former boss, Kcee who accused him of forging his signature and defrauding him.

In a recent Instagram story, he accused KCee of refusing to fulfil the payments of his royalty and also disrespecting his family.

Additionally, Harrysong vowed to expose the manipulative tactics allegedly employed by his wife and her mother, purported by Destiny Etiko.

“KCee refusing to pay me my royalties. Instead insulting and shaming my family, saying my ink don finish? Will be addressed Tomorrow plus all my Ex-wife’s PLAN B pity card playing and clout chasing scripts, written by Destiny Etiko and her mother, with her mother’s 6th husband setups. (It’s time to expose all the evil and all the lies) on my Instagram Live tomorrow morning,” he wrote.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/c7e87d2867cb21edac5591918ef67f9a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netizens drag Destiny Etiko as she celebrates Adanma Luke on birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

Netizens drag Destiny Etiko as she celebrates Adanma Luke on birthday

Ashabi Simple vows never to leave Portable, marks second anniversary
Forum | 1 week ago

Ashabi Simple vows never to leave Portable, marks second anniversary

Drama as Junior Pope’s wife and Ruby Orjiakor unfollow each other
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Junior Pope’s wife and Ruby Orjiakor unfollow each other