What She Does When You Caught Her Cheating

Forum 8 years ago

What She Does When You Caught Her Cheating

Most times, whenever a girl is caught cheating by her boyfriend, and she is looking for a way out of the relationship (just to cover her shame/guilt), you see her making up some lame excuses by telling her guy tales like '' It's not you but me'' or ''You are too good for someone like me, and I don't deserve you.'' Most girls say such things whenever they've fu-Cked up just to put the heat on their guy. It's usually a smart ploy used by most of them to arm-twist their guy and also turn the tables against him whenever she's caught cheating. You know some girls are usually smart only when they want to be mean or cunning. And some of these girls are choir girls, ushers or church workers in their various churches. You begin to wonder if they ever listen whenever their Pastors are preaching in Church. Cos, if you see the hearts of some girls, you go fear fear! [ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Korra Obidi Reacts to Cheating Allegation By Her Ex-husband