Portable’s second babymama, who was caught cheating on him, makes lifetime promise to him

Forum 10 months ago

Portable’s second babymama, who was caught cheating on him, makes lifetime promise to him

Days after welcoming his fifth child, Keji, the second baby mama of controversial singer, Portable has made a lifetime promise to him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b2273c38d903144263a5ded256af53b.jpg

Taking to her Instagram page to share a photo of the Zazoo crooner, Keji revealed that she would rather spend one moment holding him than a lifetime knowing she can never do such.

Appreciating him for all he does for their son, Honey stated that she is fully back to him.

The mother of one went on to declare love for him.

“I would rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could. I love you and I will always do because my life has been better since the day I met you. I love you wholeheartedly mine. And thanks for all you do Okikiola, am back to you baby”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84325b5d5f6be4de2840ceac4982059f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 4 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 6 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims