Portable Reacts As Babymama Caught Cheating Apologizes

Forum 10 months ago

Portable Reacts As Babymama Caught Cheating Apologizes

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable, has broken his silence after his second babymama, Keji, publicly apologized to him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fd0483c71c693b9af0d67d0389881490.jpeg

She tendered apology to him over alleged cheating days after Portable welcomed his 6th child with an upcoming Yoruba Nollywood actress, Ashabi.

Recall that a few months ago, Portable leaked chats of his baby mama with another man on social media alleging she was cheating on him despite providing everything for her.

However, Keji has made a U-turn as she took to her Instagram page to pen an emotional note to the ‘Zazoo’ crooner, expressing her decision to spend a lifetime with him.

She also shared a photo of Portable, expressing love for him, noting that her life has been better since the day she met him.

Keji further expressed appreciation to the singer for his contributions to their son, adding she is back to him.

She wrote: “I would rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.

“I love you and I will always do because my life has been better since the Dey I met you. love you wholeheartedly mine and thanks for all you do okikiola. am back to you baby.”

Reacting, Portable acknowledged the post and reshared it on his Instagram page without any caption.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6eb0c26b9a513c0e54eb175d3e794bb5.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 4 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student