Stop Deceiving People, Pete Edochie Did Not Approve Your Marriage – Rita Edochie Slams Judy Austin

Forum 10 months ago

Stop Deceiving People, Pete Edochie Did Not Approve Your Marriage – Rita Edochie Slams Judy Austin

Veteran actress, Rita Edochie has continued attacking Judy Austin over her marriage to Yul Edochie.

She stated that iconic actor, Pete Edochie, who is the father to Yul, did not approve of the union.

Rita accused Judy of breaking the home of Yul Edochie and May, by giving the actor a forbidden fruit to eat.

Rita, who is an aunt to Yul Edochie, made this known in a post on her Instagram page on Sunday.

“Drama Devil, Pete Edochie is not your father-in-law, so stop claiming and deceiving people because he did not approve of it.

“Have you taken the time to find out what happened? They were living peacefully before a forbidden fruit was eaten by now drama king that was given by the drama devil. Happy Sunday from us,”
 she said.

See post below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi