Even Pete Edochie Has Confirmed I Came Through The Door Unlike Some Thieves - Rita Edochie Shades Yul And Judy As She Vists Pete

Forum 3 months ago

Even Pete Edochie Has Confirmed I Came Through The Door Unlike Some Thieves - Rita Edochie Shades Yul And Judy As She Vists Pete

Popular Nigerian actress, Rita Edochie has recently paid a visit to her brother-in-law, the legendary actor, Pete Edochie to discuss marrying into a family the proper way.

The actress shared a video from her visit online. In it, she's seen sitting beside Pete while the veteran actor holds her hand.

She then begins talking about how she was properly married into the Edochie family. She also tells Pete that the Edochie family has been treating her well.

"I came through the door, I didn't come through the window," Rita said and Pete Edochie shook his head in agreement that she didn't come though the window.

"And that's why I am proud of where I am," Rita added and Pete also agreed with her.

Rita then hailed the Edochie family and said she will always want to be one of them.

My husband's father told me that anything polygamous home, he doesn't want it and that is what we will maintain and that is what we stand in. Is it a lie?"

"Yes o," a member of the Edochie family agrees in the background.

Rita has continually accused her nephew Yul Edochie's second wife Judy Austin of coming into the Edochie family through the window while stating that Yul Edochie's first wife May came through the door.

In the caption of her video with Pete, Rita wrote: "EVEN MY GREAT HUSBAND CHIEF PETE EDOCHIE, THE OGADAGIDI NA NTEJE HAS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT I CAME THROUGH THE DOOR AND NOT THE WINDOW

"I SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT YOU MY GREAT HUSBAND. IN MY NEXT WORLD, I WILL STILL BE PART OF THE EDOCHIES AND COMRADE TONY EDOCHIE WILL STILL BE MY DARLING HUSBAND ...

"I WOULD HAVE DANCED MORE FOR YOU, PROBABLY YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME MORE MONEY. BECAUSE NA LEGIT WIFE I BE UNLIKE SOME THIEVES WHO ARE WORKING SO HARD TO STEAL WHAT THEY NEVER WORKED FOR, E GO CHOKE THEM....

"GOOD MORNING GREAT LOVERS OF RITA EDOCHIE...

"PLEASE DISREGARD THE BARKING DOG. A NA AKOGHERI."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 3 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live