Social Media Is The Reason For My Marital Crisis - Korra Obidi’s Husband Makes U-turn, Gives Another Reason For His Broken Marriage (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Social Media Is The Reason For My Marital Crisis - Korra Obidi’s Husband Makes U-turn, Gives Another Reason For His Broken Marriage (Video)

Dr Justin Dean, the ex-husband of Korra Obidi has given a new reason for his marital crisis.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3f3f38a6eb4a05940ab65963229da564.jpeg

This comes days after the chiropractor stated that his reason for breaking his marriage was because the dancer constantly regretted giving birth to their daughter, June.

In a new development, Justin stated that his wife’s obsession with social media and fame played a significant role in their sour relationship.

In his words, “Don’t put your family on social media; I can tell you that social media is responsible for all of this and obsession for fame. I don’t wanna be famous. You all can unfollow me except you want to learn about how to your back pain.”

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 1 day ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

LaLiga: Modric makes all time history as Real Madrid beat Cadiz 3-0
Forum | 1 day ago

LaLiga: Modric makes all time history as Real Madrid beat Cadiz 3-0

Men Who Place Mothers Above Wives Not Fit For Marriage – BBNaija’s Ennada
Forum | 2 days ago