Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South - Ibrahim Abdulkareem

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South - Ibrahim Abdulkareem

It has been revealed that Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi will get more votes from the Northern region than the South.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3896f35a90cb804310f3efd633b75591.jpeg

Ibrahim Abdulkareem, the Director-General (DG) of the Peter Obi-Yusuf Datti-Ahmed Independent Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) explained how Obi will achieve the feat.

Abdulkareem stated that Obi will garner more votes in northern Nigeria than in the southern part of the country because the people of the north are angry and tired of insecurity, illiteracy, unemployment, amongst other issues.

“Let me tell you what is happening in the north: a lot of people feel that Peter Obi is not going to have votes from the north,” Abdulkareem said while speaking on Channels TV on Wednesday.

“By the special grace of God, he is going to get more votes from the north, even maybe than from some southern parts of the country, because the anger is more in the north than the people in the south.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 week ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri