It Is Impossible To Honour Your Parents With Only Your Mouth - Reno Omokri Counters Daddy Freeze

Forum 1 year ago

It Is Impossible To Honour Your Parents With Only Your Mouth - Reno Omokri Counters Daddy Freeze

Reno Omokri, the popular Nigerian social commentator and author, has written a post countering media personality, Daddy Freeze's stance on giving money to wealthy parents.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fd0615878456b513ab1aed7f09a8e093.jpg

Recall that Freeze revealed he has never given his mother money. He added that there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money.

Reacting on his page, Reno pointed out that the fifth commandment is "to honour your father and mother".

Reno added, "the scripture does not teach that your parent's financial status variates this command."

Reno proceeded to write that honouring your parents is not in words alone, but also with your deeds, which includes your "substance".

He used Isaac in the bible as an example. He said Issac was not poor, yet when he wanted to bless his son Esau, he asked for a bounty from him before he could release the blessing.

Reno then told his followers to give to their parents, even if they are wealthy.

"Even if it's just biscuit you can afford, use it to say thank you," Reno advised his followers.

Read Reno's post below.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f694a480e1a84aa457c5998e0c22ac63.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 4 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman
Forum | 5 days ago

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri