IGBO People And Peter OBI

Forum 1 year ago

IGBO People And Peter OBI

The truth is that Igbos aren’t serious about there freedom. They don’t want to exit out of Nigeria, they rather choose to vote for a man who can’t guarantee his peoples freedom. Peter OBI a puppet at best sent to divide and confuse Igbo people. Why don’t you igbos understand you can’t have Peter Obi and biafra? You must choose between one! It is either you get Peter Obi president or you don’t get Biafra. Igbos are stupid! Day after day you choose to marry and cohabit with the people who have massacred your ancestors. You forget the past to quickly, those Igbo women who married tribes who hate their people, do you think it will save you if another war breaks out? You will be killed like the others. Why stay in another man’s land? Does Lagos, Abuja belong to you ? Don’t you know you are a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered? Igbo men why do you let your women desecrate your own culture? Why are you so soft and careless to the fact that your an endangered species and war has be declared on you? When your people die in other countries the rest of Nigeria makes fun of you. Nigeria knows your women best as prostitutes and entitled bitches. Your igbo women has fallen from grace and are easy to acquire. Your children abroad don’t even know how to speak Igbo, They are wondering souls left to the dust to Roth. You people are stupid and laugh at the ones who are trying to save you, you insult them countless amounts of times. This generation of igbos are the weakest! Your ancestors were notorious warriors who engage in many wars throughout west Africa! Like the aros abam warriors. Now look at you, a ghost of your ancestors past. Shame on you igbos for letting this happen to you, shame ! Shame ! Shame. You did this to yourself self, now most of your political elite are mixed with Fulani so who’s going to save you know ? Your pathetic! If you think IPOB is going to save you lol your dreaming.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says
Forum | 14 hours ago

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe