"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says

Forum 1 week ago

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says

Due to her rapid ascent in the music industry, Grammy-winning South African singer Tyla has mentioned that some individuals are starting to speculate that she is associated with the Illuminati.

She said the belief that being a member of the Illuminati is the only way to attain superstardom in the global music industry is flawed.

The ‘Water’ crooner noted that “God is the center of everything” that she has achieved so far.

Tyla covered the latest issue of the Cosmopolitan Magazine.

“People already think I’m in the Illuminati? Oh, now. I know some people think that’s the only way, but it really isn’t. God is the center of everything that we are doing, and clearly, it’s working,” she said.

On her new reality as a mixed-race South African in America, Tyla said, “When people are like, ‘You’re denying your Blackness,’ it’s not that at all. I never said I am not Black. It’s just that I grew up as a South African knowing myself as Coloured. And now that I’m exposed to more things, it has made me other things too. I’m also mixed-race. I’m also Black. I know people like finding a definition for things, but it’s ‘and,’ not ‘or’.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Carter Efe’s girlfriend reveals her reactions to people calling him ugly
Forum | 2 days ago

Carter Efe’s girlfriend reveals her reactions to people calling him ugly

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 3 days ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 1 week ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four