Wizkid to feature on Chris Brown’s upcoming album

6 months ago

American singer, Chris Brown has revealed that he has a new song with Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, on his LP, Breezy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aca0107cbf2a959f021d16d3795465be.jpg

Chris Brown took to his Instagram story to outline the list of artists featured on his upcoming sophomore album.

On May 17th, Chris Brown announced the release date for his tenth studio album, ‘Breezy‘ scheduled for release on June 24th, 2022.

The album features collaborations from Wizkid, Lil Wayne, Anderson .Paak, Jack Harlow, Yung Bleu, H.E.R., Blxst, Fivio Foreign, Ella Mai, Tory Lanez, and EST Gee.

Recall, Chris Brown and Wizkid have previously worked on two songs, ‘African Bad Gyal‘ on Sounds From the Other Side and ‘Shabba‘ with Trey Songz and French Montana.

In a couple of days, Lojay and Sarz will avail the remix to their song ‘Monalisa’ which features Chris Brown.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Can’t Hide My Emotions, I’m Disappointed In Wizkid — Blaqbonez
Forum

I Can’t Hide My Emotions, I’m Disappointed In Wizkid — Blaqbonez

1 day ago
Knives Out 2 Featurette & Character Posters Preview Upcoming Murder Mystery
Forum

Knives Out 2 Featurette & Character Posters Preview Upcoming Murder Mystery

1 day ago
Actress, Uche Ogbodo Apologises For ‘Overreacting’ After Criticizing Wizkid Over Rap Talk
Forum

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Apologises For ‘Overreacting’ After Criticizing Wizkid Over Rap Talk

2 days ago
Thank Wizkid For Resurrecting Your Careers — Actress, Nneka Adams Tells Nigerian Rappers
Forum

Thank Wizkid For Resurrecting Your Careers — Actress, Nneka Adams Tells Nigerian Rappers

2 days ago