Portable Spotted Posing With Obi Cubana, Speed Darlington And Others at Event (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Portable Spotted Posing With Obi Cubana, Speed Darlington And Others at Event (Video)

Nigerian musician, Portable has been spotted posing with billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1eccdb4fb28f73c7da05ab3a8e57ef03.jpg

Other people in attendance include: rapper Speed Darlington and many other personalities.

Portable alongside others attended one of Obi Cubana’s associates, Dubem Oguegbu aka dubby Gustavo's birthday party where they thrilled attendees with his art.

The event which took place in Enugu was to celebrate the birthday of Dubem Oguegbu.

In one of the videos shared on the Zazu crooner’s page, Portable stood directly in front of the nightlife boss as he displayed his many funny signatures which left many around laughing with Obi Cubana laughing the most.

Portable captioned the video: “A night with king of the east @obicubana more cashout, more blessings boss. Happy birthday to @dubbygustavo more life.”

Commenting under his post, Obi Cubana wrote: “Zazuuuuuu……Energy!!!

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 1 week ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri