A MUST READ! My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe

3 weeks ago

I am going to make this as brief as possible.

I have noticed a trend with the reputation Nigerians seem to have with other Africans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50f4c1e5d1f0473f53eb1aa3391aefe2.jpg

I am currently dating a girl from Zimbabwe and we both are residents in England.

The day I asked her out, she was initially a bit skeptical and told me her father had told her to avoid ending up with a Nigerian, I asked her why, and she told me she had no idea.

We started dating and I began to get an idea of the reputation we had, obviously, she was scared I had a wife and some kids back in Nigeria.

I had to convince her that this was not the case and that I genuinely liked her.

Another time she told her friend from Zambia that she was dating a Nigerian and was told to be careful while dealing with me as a Nigerian.

It’s not all bad though, obviously, we also have a reputation of being smooth talkers, she told me that we Nigerians have a way with words and that can make us irresistible at times.

Who Else Has Experienced This?

Related Forums
How to read a deleted message on WhatsApp Messenger
Forum

How to read a deleted message on WhatsApp Messenger

1 day ago
No Divorce, You Just Started Another Family – Lady Calls Out Mercy Johnson
Forum

No Divorce, You Just Started Another Family – Lady Calls Out Mercy Johnson's Husband, Shares Photos of His First Wife and Kids

1 day ago
Billionaire, Obi Cubana Replies Lady Who Drew Tattoo of Him On Her Back
Forum

Billionaire, Obi Cubana Replies Lady Who Drew Tattoo of Him On Her Back

5 days ago
They Said They
Forum

They Said They'll Kill Her If We Don't Pay - Family Of Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp Says

6 days ago