"Tolanibaj Was Dating Herself” – Reactions As Prince Debunks Dating Rumor, Says ‘Nothing Like PriBaj’ (Video)

2 months ago

As the BBNaija Reunion continues, more drama continues to unveil itself as Prince Nelson Enwerem blatantly denies dating fellow reality star, Tolanibaj, to her face.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e4a9d95139121e745aa74a976ee6af8.jpg

It would be recalled that during the Lockdown show, Prince and Tolanibaj had a spark together and are often believed to be having a relationship of some sort.

However, the Abia state born comes out to refute ever having such a relationship with Tbaj while adding that they were just friends. That in fact, Tolani was solely responsible for giving fans false hope by claiming in her Instagram posts that ‘PriBaj’ was a thing.

Watch the video below …

Related Forums
SHOCKING!!! We’ll Keep Borrowing – APC Says Following Reactions To Fresh $4Bn, €710M Loans
Forum

SHOCKING!!! We’ll Keep Borrowing – APC Says Following Reactions To Fresh $4Bn, €710M Loans

13 hours ago
DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria iPhone Users Are Like “A Dot In A Circle” & Mentally Enslaved (See How)
Forum

DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria iPhone Users Are Like “A Dot In A Circle” & Mentally Enslaved (See How)

13 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Says She Wonders What Attracts Fine Men To "Ugly" Women
Forum

Toke Makinwa Says She Wonders What Attracts Fine Men To "Ugly" Women

1 day ago
BBNaija: I Feel Like A Widow – Saskay Reacts To JayPaul’s Eviction
Forum

BBNaija: I Feel Like A Widow – Saskay Reacts To JayPaul’s Eviction

3 days ago