YBNL Hairstyles: Olamide, Batifeori, Adekunle Gold Or Lil Kesh… Who’s Got The Best Hairstyle? (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

YBNL Hairstyles: Olamide, Batifeori, Adekunle Gold Or Lil Kesh… Who’s Got The Best Hairstyle? (Photos)

It looks like its hair week at YBNL as every member of the gang is going creative with their hairstyles.

First it was Olamide who showed off his blonde hairstyle and it didn’t take long for Lil Kesh and Olamide’s son, Batifeori Maximilliano followed suit too.

Surprisingly, Adekunle Gold wasn’t let out in the whole hair game trend as he showed off an unusually distinct new hairstyle.

Checkout all the photos below and let us know who you think rocked his hairstyle best.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie
Forum | 9 hours ago

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 20 hours ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush
Forum | 22 hours ago

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush

What Farooq Oreagba told me after his photos went viral – Photographer
Forum | 3 days ago

What Farooq Oreagba told me after his photos went viral – Photographer