What Farooq Oreagba told me after his photos went viral – Photographer

Forum 4 days ago

What Farooq Oreagba told me after his photos went viral – Photographer

A creative photographer, Fola Stag responsible for capturing the viral photos of the businessman, Farooq Oreagba shares their conversation following his fame.

Farooq’s name became one of the most searched personnel in Nigeria following his viral photos from the 2024 annual Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

Fola captured the shots and made the cancer survivor famous after posting his work on social media and in no time, Farooq’s posture and style caught the attention of many.

Following a recent interview on Arise TV where Farooq Oreagba spoke about his life, cancer, tattoos, the Ojude Oba and others, Fola reached out to him.

Sharing a snapshot of the video call, Farooq hailed the photographer for making him a famous individual; creating his work for bringing him to the limelight.

“Briefly spoke to Mr Farooq this morning after his interview with Arise TV, he said “You don change my Life ooooo,” he captioned the post.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie

Viral video unveils Chioma’s beautiful mother during wedding celebration
Forum | 2 days ago

Viral video unveils Chioma’s beautiful mother during wedding celebration

Model who released viral video of Davido begging in tears reacts to wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Model who released viral video of Davido begging in tears reacts to wedding

Rudeboy attends Davido’s wedding, calls him ‘our in-law’ in viral video
Forum | 2 days ago

Rudeboy attends Davido’s wedding, calls him ‘our in-law’ in viral video