"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Álvaro Morata Made An Emotional Farewell

Forum 3 years ago

Álvaro Morata Made An Emotional Farewell

Álvaro Morata, who is about to leave for Juventus, wanted to say goodbye to Atlético Madrid fans through a message on his Instagram profile.

Morata’s adventure at Atlético has come to an end. The Madrid native, who has already completed his move to Juventus, did not hesitate in saying an emotional goodbye to the Madrid club.

The striker went to his Instagram social profile to say goodbye, with a very special message: “Those who know me know that I will always have my season ticket at the Metropolitano”.

This is Morata’s farewell message:

“Dear Atlético, playing for Atlético Madrid has been one of the best things that has happened to me in my life. Those who know me know that I will always have my season ticket at the Metropolitano. I want to thank you for these two incredible years in which I have lived moments that I will never forget and in which I have felt like one of them since the moment I arrived.

Fighting for these colours has been a real source of pride for me and celebrating goals in this shirt is a dream come true. It is such a big club and its people are what make it so great. All those historic nights that any footballer would dream of living will remain etched in my memory forever. In my heart, there will always be a place for you. Thank you, Atlético”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Morata becomes third top scorer in history of competition
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: Morata becomes third top scorer in history of competition

Samklef shares emotional message to celebrate 13th anniversary of Wizkid’s debut album
Forum | 6 days ago

Samklef shares emotional message to celebrate 13th anniversary of Wizkid’s debut album

Tonto Dikeh emotional as she gets N10M as 39th birthday gift
Forum | 1 week ago

Tonto Dikeh emotional as she gets N10M as 39th birthday gift

Veekee James emotional as she features on CNN, recounts grass to grace
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Veekee James emotional as she features on CNN, recounts grass to grace