Tonto Dikeh emotional as she gets N10M as 39th birthday gift

Forum 2 weeks ago

Tonto Dikeh emotional as she gets N10M as 39th birthday gift

Veteran Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is almost moved to tears by a generous birthday gift of N10M as she celebrates her 39th birthday.

In her Instagram story, the actress revealed that a brand that had previously gifted her a Benz sent her ₦10 million credit alert as a birthday gift.

Expressing her gratitude, Tonto Dikeh quizzes on what she had done to deserve such love, especially since the woman has always paid her well as an influencer.

“@prettywomanmainpage I don’t know what I have done to deserve your love. First it was Benz, now it’s 10 million Naira. I honestly don’t deserve this.

“You pay me as an influencer more than I even ask for, so honestly I don’t feel entitled to anything but I am Grateful boo. I love you,” she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Save the Green Planet Gets New Title, Release Date Set for Yorgos Lanthimos & Emma Stone Movie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Save the Green Planet Gets New Title, Release Date Set for Yorgos Lanthimos & Emma Stone Movie

Davido’s wedding cake gets security guard
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido’s wedding cake gets security guard

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 19 hours ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

Oshi No Ko Gets Live-Action Adaptation on Prime Video, Unveils Trailer
Forum | 3 days ago

Oshi No Ko Gets Live-Action Adaptation on Prime Video, Unveils Trailer