MTN Magic Sim V2.0 Full Tips And Trick

Forum 8 years ago

MTN Magic Sim V2.0 Full Tips And Trick

On our free browsing Section, we recently released a topic on How to get 1Gb with 100 On MTN maybe it will do you good too.

Few years ago, the MTN magic sim reigned for couple of Months before it was deactivated, and now few weeks ago, it seems the reincarnation is here, follow me as i put you through.

If you are new to magic sim, Magic sim is a kind of tweaking done to your sim with the Simple Surf mtn data plan, which later-on gives you unlimited free browsing for life, without any interruptions.

NOTE: Please Read the Process for MTN magic sim Here for the Year 2014, this may help you turn around incase the below doesn't work out well.

How to Setup Magic Sim for your MTN Sim

• Load N250 on Your Mtn Sim
  • Send 2H in an sms to 131
  • Once you are Subscribed, Start Surfing for few Hours
  • Before it Expires, Stop Surfing, and when you feel it must have expired resume surfing
  • If you could still browse after you feel it has expired, then Yay! you have Got A Magic sim

NOTE: For Doubting thomas, i am currently posting this cheat with the Magic sim, the only problem it has is that it is very slow.

You can browse with this sim on Any device be it Pc, Android, radio, Television etc so far the device can connect to the internet, you can sure browse and download till your phone catches fire.

Also, Note Simple server is still Rocking and browsing faster than ever, with just N70 daily

Drop you Constructive comments!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

BBNaija
Forum | 2 months ago

BBNaija's Soma Publicly Seek Tips To Quit Smoking Cigarettes

AFCON 2023: Former Angola defender, Kali tips Black Antelopes to beat Super Eagles
Forum | 2 months ago

AFCON 2023: Former Angola defender, Kali tips Black Antelopes to beat Super Eagles

AFCON 2023: Adebayor tips Osimhen to make difference for Nigeria against Cote d’Ivoire
Forum | 3 months ago

AFCON 2023: Adebayor tips Osimhen to make difference for Nigeria against Cote d’Ivoire