Enjoy 2016 MTN Magic Sim [Unlimited Downloading]

Forum 8 years ago

Enjoy 2016 MTN Magic Sim [Unlimited Downloading]

The MTN magic sim is here again (after it was blocked in 2013)... Yeah!! It's high time to say goodbye to daily, weekly & monthly subscriptions. MTN magic sim should not be a new phrase to longtime MTN subscibers. Not to waste much time... Pls follow the steps beneath;

What is MTN Magic sim? Magic Sim Activation is a method of hacking Sim card to browse unlimited, download unlimited, watching live tv, YouTube and other live streaming for free. Once your Sim hacked, it will works with all browsing devices, Laptop/Desktop, Tablet/Phablet,Windows phone,Android device, iPhone, iPad, and all Others. Also works better with new blackberry devices.

To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Your MTN SIM

* Migrate to Mtn Ipulse/True Talk for better Results

* Load or transfer N250 worth of airtime to your MTN Sim (Transferring is recommended to avoid the free Megabytes bonus when loading)

* After the transfer, dial *131*1*4*1# to subscribe for MTN 2hrs data plan. N250 will be deducted from your SIM

* Once the money has been deducted from your Sim, switch ON your data connection and browse for 5 to 10mins. (It must not exceed 10mins)

* Then, remove the SIM from your phone and keep it for 24 hours.

* After 24 hours, insert the Sim back into your Phone or PC. then, you can start unlimited surfing!

You may receive a message that " Your subscription has expired", just ignore the message and keep flexing with your Magic Sim.

Note: In the game of Magic Tweak, risk is involved. If you can't play with your N250, don’t try it. So easy and simple, but risky.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

LaLiga: I don’t enjoy working at Barcelona – Xavi
Forum | 2 months ago

LaLiga: I don’t enjoy working at Barcelona – Xavi

I’m Convinced People Are Pretending To Enjoy Marriage – Tolanibaj Says
Forum | 2 months ago

I’m Convinced People Are Pretending To Enjoy Marriage – Tolanibaj Says