'I can't replace Peter Okoye,' - Rudeboy records new act, Muno

Forum 8 years ago

'I can't replace Peter Okoye,' - Rudeboy records new act, Muno

Muno Oriero, the first artiste signed to Paul Okoye’s recording label, Rudeboy Recordz, has disclosed that he can't fill in the shoes of the other half of Psquare, Peter Okoye.

Clearing the air on speculations that he is a potential replacement for Peter Okoye, Muno categorically said he's so unsure that he can't fill in the shoes of the winning duo as he looks forward to learning more from the duo.

Still basking in the euphoria of the success recorded by his debut singles, Never Regret and Slow Slow, Muno reiterated that no matter what, Peter remains an integral part of P-Square, and no one can take his place.

In his words, “For crying out loud, Peter and Paul are not just brothers –they are twins, so it is reasonably impossible to come in-between them.
Twin brothers may quarrel, but the special bond between them cannot be underestimated. Blood is thicker than water.

'They have both inspired me in many ways, and I respect them a lot. I actually count myself really lucky for the privilege of working closely with the most successful twin brothers in Africa, and maybe in the world,' Muno stated.

Speaking on the recently settled rift between Peter and Paul, the vocalist added that'we all quarrel with our siblings, so it is not something that is out of this world. The only difference here is because they are super celebrities, and I think the media also blew it beyond proportion. But thank God normalcy has returned.'

Muno was signed on Rudeboy Recordz shortly after the rift between his brothers became open to the public.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 6 mins ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 15 mins ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi