Singer, Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (Video)

2 weeks ago

Peter Okoye, the successful Nigerian singer, who is also known as Mr P, recently put his differences with his twin brother, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/20b0b74823371c65c91c1d8f7bb5b954.jpg

He put the differences aside as he paid a visit to Paul's family in the US.

Peter took Paul's kids to the mall, drove Paul's daughter Nadia around in a cart, and got the kids tons of gifts.

Anita Okoye, who has filed for divorce from her husband Paul, shared the video online and thanked Peter for the visit.

See below...

Related Forums
Lovely Photo of Pero Osayemi With Her Three Kids For Singer 2Face Idibia
Forum

Lovely Photo of Pero Osayemi With Her Three Kids For Singer 2Face Idibia

1 day ago
I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai
Forum

I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai

2 days ago
He Is Shopping For Erica – Fans React As Laycon Is Spotted Checkng Out Female Underwear In London (Video)
Forum

He Is Shopping For Erica – Fans React As Laycon Is Spotted Checkng Out Female Underwear In London (Video)

3 days ago
There Were Days Fans Were Plenty, But My Pocket Was Empty — Singer AdekunleGold Confesses
Forum

There Were Days Fans Were Plenty, But My Pocket Was Empty — Singer AdekunleGold Confesses

3 days ago