Pretty Singer, Lucy, Leaves Paul Okoye's Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama

Forum 6 years ago

Pretty Singer, Lucy, Leaves Paul Okoye's Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama

Rising singer who was signed to Rude Boy Records owned by Paul Okoye, one half of former Psquare group has confirmed her exit from the label.

The singer who penned a deal in 2016 revealed that she terminated her contract as a result of the infamous feud between the Okoye brothers.

"I left Rudeboy records because their family drama was just overshadowing my career. Sometimes I will post my music and people would be referring to the fight that was happening between them." She explained.

During her time with the label, Lucy released two singles. " Special Driver " featuring Cynthia Morgan, and " Turn It Up. "

Download The Video

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’