Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E08

Story 1 week ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E08

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 8

Ty... Ty, you're awake. She gripped my hand, holding it to her cheek. It was wet with her tears, I wiped them with my hand. "Let me get your mom, Ty. She's in the lounge with Momma and Monroe." She learned over to lightly kiss me.

"I know you can do better," I whispered.

"I can, but not now. I'll be right back." She ran out the door and returned about a minute later. "Let me shield your eyes, Ty when they turn on the lights. The doctor is coming, too." Mom and Momma walked in a minute later followed by Monroe and some doctor. He checked my vital signs and aimed a small flashlight into my eyes.

"Keep your eyes on my finger, Ty." I did as he moved it from side to side. "Okay...very good, Ty, you're a very lucky young man. You'll have quite a headache for a day or so, but other than that you'll be fine. I think you'll be able to go home tomorrow, but stay in bed until next weekend." He patted my thigh and left.

"Cinda, I have to speak with my mom. Do you mind?"

"Of course not, Ty-I'll be just outside." She leaned over to kiss my cheek and whisper, "I love you, Ty." Soon I was alone with my mother.

"Grandpa tried to kill me, Mom."

"I know, Ty. The Coast Guard evacuated you in the helicopter and the Sheriff's deputies took your phone. They found the video. I'm so sorry, Ty. He was everything you told me and worse. There's more I have to tell you, but not now. We'll talk once we're back home."

"How's Grandma?"

"Better than you'd think; that's part of what we have to discuss,

"Mom, I'll want Cinda to come and visit me."

"I think that will be fine, but no sex...please, at least not until you're better. She kissed my cheek and left. Cinda was back in with me a second later. "Can you talk with Morm about getting my books and homework? I...." Cinda covered my mouth with hers before I could continue. Dear God, I shuddered at the thought of never kissing these delicious lips again.

"Already taken care of, Ty. We had a lot of time to talk while you were sleeping. You've been asleep for hours. She'll drive Monroe and me to school tomorrow morning. I'll get your books from your locker while she makes arrangements to get your assignments. I' come every afternoon so can help you with your homework." Cinda laughed. "Oh God, Ty-I was so worried about you. I think I cried more today than I have in the last ten years."

"It's a good thing I had those karate lessons. I'd be dead without them. I found out who forced his way into your house last weekend. It was my grandfather's mate Tony."

"We know...everyone knows, Ty. The whole story has been on the news all afternoon. You're a hero." Then to show me she turned on the TV. There was a banner scrolling at the bottom of the screen on CNN with a promise for more details as they became available. We had local news at ten so Cinda switched channels then. I was the lead story. Mom and Grandma were interviewed. I noticed they showed little sorrow over what had happened. I wanted to talk about that with Mom tomorrow, maybe on the way home from the hospital.

I watched the news with Cinda. I learned that I had passed out when the Coast Guard crewman had descended from the helicopter. I was taken up in a basket as was Tony. The Coast Guard returned the boat to its dock while we were removed to the hospital. My phone was found and the video shown to the police and sheriff. When questioned, Tony broke down and confessed. He was being blackmailed by my grandfather. Grandpa had found him with cocaine in violation of his probation. One word from Grandpa and Tony would spend a minimum of ten years in the state prison. He had told the police of the frequent rapes he had suffered while serving an earlier sentence for burglary. He had strong motivation to avoid another stretch in prison-he did whatever Grandpa told him to.

I yawned as the news droned on and Cinda took the hint. "The doctor told us you needed to sleep, Ty. I'll go now, but first I promised you I could do better. She leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue snaked its way down my throat as I reached up to hold her head. I thought the kiss might go on forever, but we heard Cinda's momma at the doorway, "I think things are getting back to normal even faster than we thought."

"I think you're absolutely right, Ms. Oates, but it is great to be young and in love, isn't it?"

Cinda broke the kiss and I replied, "Yes, it is Mom." I smiled at Cinda's beautiful face and closed my eyes. The memory of her beauty remained with me all night and well into the morning when I next opened my eyes.

The nurse came in, removed the IV in my hand, and gave me two painkillers. "Be careful when you get up. These are powerful." I sat up and she helped me to the bathroom. That's where I got the first look at my head. The entire right side was covered with bandages that were anchored by a band of gauze that ran around my forehead. I leaned against the wall with my left hand while I held my flaccid cock with my right in an attempt to piss. "Where are you when I need you, Cinda?"

The nurse interrupted my reverie. "Did you call me?"

"No, Ma'am I was just thinking out loud. My concentration returned to my cock as I began to empty my bladder. After washing my hands I slowly staggered out. The nurse took my arm and helped me back to the bed.

"This is why the doctor wants you to stay in bed for a while. Some of the drugs you're taking are really strong. Now...easy does it. Would you like to sit up?" I shook my head thinking the pain would be easier to bear if I was lying down. Closing my eyes I saw Cinda's face again and was soon sound asleep.

"Ty? Ty? Wake up, honey." I recognized my mom's voice.

"What time is it, Mom?"

"Almost 10:30; they told me you slept right through breakfast. You must be starving. You didn't have anything for dinner last night either. We need to get you dressed so can take you home." Mom must have been able to read my mind. "Yes, Cinda will come to see you after school. Let me help you dress."

"Mom! Can't I have a little privacy...please? Just hand me the shorts and boxers." I pulled thern on under my hospital gown. I did allow Mom to help me get my shirt over my head. An orderly came in with a wheelchair and I eased down into it. Seconds later I was on my way out. I was calm and relaxed until we reached the door. There were more than a dozen reporters and cameramen waiting there for me. Questions came from every direction until I held my hand up. Even then several continued with questions. I remembered a strategy used by some of my teachers, waiting silently for their cooperation.

"Thank you. I really have no comment right now. I'm so doped up I

barely know I'm even alive. I'll talk to my mom about setting

something up later in the week. We were almost to Mom's car

when I heard someone shout, "Who's Cinda?" Turning toward the reporters I said, "That I will answer-the woman who means more to me than anyone except possibly my mother." I was in the car a moment later as Mom drove me away. I had a thought once we were off the hospital grounds. "Can we stop for a milkshake, Mom? I'm really starving, but I don't know about chewing the way my head hurts."

"Okay, dear-we can stop at Jamison's, but you're staying in the car. Strawberry..as usual?"

"Thanks, Mom." A few minutes later I was sipping my frosty treat. I didn't have to worry about brain freeze-I already had that. "Mom," I asked once I was done, "I saw you and Grandma on TV last night. I saw you when the Coast Guard brought me in and told you that Grandpa was dead. Why didn't either you or Grandma cry?"

"We need to have a very long chat and we'll do that as soon as we're back at your grandmother's. I haven't exactly been totally honest with you. Okay, just a few more minutes." I sat there. amazed...unbelieving. What the hell was going on?

Mom helped me into the house and once there I was put Immediately into bed as per doctor's orders. Mom and Grandma brought chairs in from the dining room and sat facing me. "Your grandfather was a very controlling man-so controlling that there have only been two people who ever stood up to him your father and you."

"Is that why he told me was even worse than Dad?"

Yes... in that regard you were even better. Your grandfather thought he owned me. He began to rape me when I turned ten and he didn't stop until your father came on the scene. He forbade your dad to see me, but Todd ignored him. Does that sound familiar?"

"Like me with Cinda!"

"Precisely. Now let me continue-unknown to us Grandpa bought the company your father works for. He threatened to have him fired and destroyed if I didn't return to him. That's what your dad and I were arguing about."

"But Mom-that's ridiculous. Dad could always get another job. I can't believe that you let him blackmail you. Has he been doing it with you?"

"No...not yet, but I'm sure he would have if he had been successful

with you, Know what your dad and I argued about most? You

coming here with me-l didn't want you to, but your father insisted."

"That doesn't make any sense, Mom."

"Actually, Ty-it makes perfect sense. Dad told me all about your karate lessons and he told me about your episode with Kenny and those four muggers. Don't you see, Ty? You came here to protect me...to protect me from your grandfather."

"It's true, Ty darling. My husband was the most hated person in this parish, if not the state. I threatened him when he first raped your mother. He beat me within an inch of my life and then he trumped up some ridiculous charges against me. It was either be silent and stand by while he ran amok or go to prison. I decided I could do more good here than up in St. Gabriel in the women's correctional facility. We didn't know he was going to try to kill you or we would never have allowed you to go."

"Jeez Mom, what a mess."

"Yes, it certainly was, but now it's over thanks to you. The best part is we'll be able to go home again as soon as you're able."

I couldn't believe my ears! "What? Damn it Mom-I'm not a rubber ball you can bounce all over whenever you want to. I didn't want to come here, but now I'm settled here and what about Cinda? I love her, Moml

"It's just puppy love, Ty. She's a wonderful girl, but you'll get over her in no time at all."

"NO. NO. NO." was in tears. "I won't, Mom-why can't you understand that? Why won't you?"

"You have to rely on your parents, dear. We know best."

I gave my mother a look never would have imagined before this conversation. "Really, Mom? I'm supposed to rely on the two people who thought it was better to give in to a blackmailing rapist who almost killed me rather than stand up for what's right. You have got to be kidding! Please, Mom-just leave me alone. Please!" I turned away, my world shattered and destroyed. I couldn't help myself. I cried and cried.

Previous Episode

Ty & Cinda, A Tale Of Forbidden Love - S01 E07

Next Episode

Ty & Cinda, A Tale Of Forbidden Love - S01 E09

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E31
Story | 2 days ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E31

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E30
Story | 2 days ago