"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E30

Story 2 weeks ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E30

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 30

Monroe had just led Juanita from the shower. They had showered together before, but not often. Usually their efforts at coupling had occurred in the rear of Monroe's Sentra in extremely cramped conditions. Nonetheless, it was something they both enjoyed immensely. "Are you sure it was a good idea to let Cinda and Ty know about us?"

"Sure, they're not idiots, you know. Ty, especially, is really brilliant. They'd know soon enough and now we won't have to squirm around in my backseat. Once were ready to sleep I'll lie on my back and you can lean on me."

"I hope I can sleep like... What on earth was that?"

"Unless I'm mistaken that was Cinda expressing her appreciation to Ty for a really great orgasm. I never knew she was a screamer."

"Wow-that must have been awesome. I wonder how often they do It

"Often; I'd be surprised if it wasn't every day. They are really in love."

"Like us, Monroe?"

"Yes, Juanita....just like us. I'm thinking maybe we should put the towel under us until we're ready to actually sleep. I'd hate to ruin their new carpet." He turned to the bathroom, but Juanita had beaten him to the draw. They had shared one big bath towel thinking that they might need another later in the night. Now Juanita placed it in the center of the sheet then kneeled and pulled Monroe to her. Her cocoa-brown skin shone in the dim light that filtered through the blinds from the street. Her almost black nipples and areolas stood out hard in her excitement from her large breasts. Her hips appeared wide, but only because of her tiny waist. Her pubic area was trimmed neatly into an inch-wide landing strip. Monroe thought her cunt was beautiful-just like the rest of her.

Monroe's skin was deep brown, almost black, and his body was what one would expect from a star running back. He had added almost twenty pounds of muscle since high school while retaining his quickness and speed, the result of many hours in the weight room-the same one he'd share with Ty. His chest, arms, thighs, and calves were powerful and so was his cock. Juanita had almost fainted when she first saw it. It was BIG, what was often described in online

pom as a BBC-a big black cock. Juanita was terrified at first, wondering if it could possibly fit into her. The question was answered ten minutes later - much to her (and Monroe's) pleasure and satisfaction. She loved the way her tight pussy stretched around Monroe, seemingly to the breaking point.

Juanita lay on top of him, her legs straddling his hips as their lips met. Juanita had come to LSU early so she could be with him. The past two years had been tough on both of them. They spoke often on the phone, but were only able to get together about once every two weeks other than vacations when Monroe was home. They had first made love a week after Cinda's wedding and had to be satisfied with sporadic mating until now. Juanita had hoped they'd be able to do it once or twice a week, but now with Ty and Cinda owning a house she was even more hopeful. Perhaps Monroe was right in sharing the nature of their relationship with them.

Juanita loved to make out, her tongue dueling with Monroe's, just as she loved his big paws mauling her tits roughly. She knew, however, from experience that Monroe would grow impatient-and very horny from her touch. She giggled as she reached down between their sweating bodies for his rock hard cock. She broke the kiss to raise her hips before lowering herself slowly down Monroe's big organ. It had to be a slow process unless she was in a masochistic mood. She'd once forgotten about his size and hurt herself terribly. Monroe was beside himself with concern, but she brushed it off. "It was my fault, Monroe-not yours. I need to go slower until my pussy adjusts to you." She had kissed him then and continued, much more slowly until their pubic hairs meshed. Three minutes later her pain had been completely forgotten as the pleasure of their coupling and the onrushing of her orgasm had claimed control of her body. She had never dreamed that sex could be so fulfilling.

Juanita had several short-term relationships in high school before becoming involved with Monroe. They had been disappointing at best. Her relationship with Monroe had completely changed her mind-she loved having him inside her-couldn't get enough. Tonight she rocked slowly, enjoying the freedom of movement she could never find in the cramped quarters of Monroe's tiny Sentra. He remained still at first to give her a chance to gain an orgasm. He was an extremely considerate lover. Only after more than five minutes when he was sure Juanita was getting close did he drive into her hot cunt. The combination of his girth and her tightness meant that he wasn't going to last long even if he had masturbated

earller that day.

They had moved together for about five minutes when Monroe began to feel it deep within his core. Juanita was already trembling as their pace grew faster and faster. She was just about to let go when he leaned up to cover her mouth with his. She came hard with a long grunt that was swallowed by Monroe's mouth. Seconds later he erupted into her tunnel. Like Cinda, Juanita had been on the pill for several years. She lay her head on Monroe's shoulder as they rested and recovered.

"Think we should take another shower," Monroe asked in a near- silent whisper.

"No, we'll probably just get sweaty again. I doubt we'll sleep through the night with you on the floor. I'm sure we'll want to do it again before we get up. Good night, Monroe-I love you."

"I love you, too, Juanita." He kissed her ear, put his arm around her body and pulled the blanket over them. They were asleep in minutes.

Cinda and I rose early just as we did every day. She looked up to see that I was awake so she shimmied up my body for our morning kiss. "I'd like to make love and sleep in with you, but we have my brother and the movers coming. I hate to say this, but I think we should get up and shower."

"This is one of the few times I hate to agree with you. C'mon, I'll phone the movers once we're out and dressed. I can't see Monroe and Juanita lying around on the floor any longer than necessary." I kissed my wonderful wife again then pulled her up and into the shower. Fred stretched then followed us, stopping only when we

were in the water.

Our showers were never boring. We touched and groped each other under the guise of washing. We both knew what the other was doing, but we didn't care. We were young and terribly in love. This morning was no different. We played with each other the entire time, somehow managing to actually clean ourselves in the process. We exited laughing as we dried each other and dressed. I removed the air from our bed while Cinda took Fred out to the back yard.

Our rental in Indiana had a four-foot chain link fence, but we had ordered a five-foot privacy fence constructed of pressure treated lumber. It wasn't that we planned to ignore our neighbors. We just wanted to be able to get away by ourselves once in a while. My celebrity had already been established and one hundred foot high banners would only make things worse.

Fred was drinking from his bowl when Monroe and Juanita strolled into the kitchen hand in hand. "Sleep okay," I asked.

"I did once Monroe wore me out, Juanita replied.

"So did I and for the same reason," Cinda told her with a huge grin.

"Let's face it, Monroe-we have a couple of sex maniacs on our hands." Then I laughed and continued, "Lucky us!" We all laughed and had a great time, becoming quiet only when I turned on my cell to phone the movers. I spoke for a minute than listened. "Let's go out for breakfast. They won't be here until eleven at the earliest." Monroe picked the restaurant, a place near campus with BIG portions. Had this been a weekend we would have had a choice of all-you-can-eat buffets. Since this was a Tuesday we had to make do with enough food to keep me going for three days. Monroe was well known by the staff. Apparently, it was a student favorite. I was also known even though I'd never been there. I signed more than a dozen autographs before I was allowed to eat.

We returned to the house around ten. I put Fred into the back yard with a big bowl of water. Having him inside with the movers would be a problem. We said good-bye to Monroe and Juanita who thanked us repeatedly for the meals and the use of the bedroom. We promised them a real bed for the next time. They grinned wildly at that and cheered just before driving away.

I decided that Fred needed a good walk so Cinda took his leash

from the truck and we strolled leisurely down the street. We saw

plenty of children playing, even some shooting baskets in the

driveway. Fred drew plenty of attention; I was relieved that I didn't.

We turned around after fifteen minutes and returned home,

meeting one set of next door neighbors en route. They were concerned, as were our neighbors in Indiana, about having a couple of teenagers living on their own next door. "You know," I began, "our neighbors in Indiana had the same concerns, but we're serious students. We spend most of our time studying. We don't drink or smoke or do drugs and we won't have big noisy parties either. On the other hand, we'll be available to babysit and we don't charge. We don't need money, we just like kids." We took our leave just as the moving van pulled up the street. Fred went back to the yard for the duration.

The movers left by two and we faced the small mountain of boxes -dishes, pots and pans, silverware for the kitchen and sheets and towels for the linen closet. I loaded the dishwasher while Cinda addressed the linens. We knocked off for the day around five. I put Fred out again and we drove away, a list of local furniture stores in my lap. How could I allow my horny brother-in-law to pursue his girlfriend on our floor again? That would never do! Juanita merited a decent bed.

We looked at about a dozen sets in three different stores before returning to the first to seal the deal. We'd have the queen bed and mattress, a double dresser, two night tables, and a set of lamps delivered by Friday aftermoon, just in time for Monroe's next visit with Juanita. We had another date for dinner.

We worked the way we always did-hard and long-and by Wednesday afternoon we were mostly done. I phoned Coach Beamon about coming in to the practice court to work out on my dribbling, timing, and shooting. We set a time for 9:00 a.m. One of the equipment managers would meet us and help with clothes and taping my ankles.

Ned shook my hand as soon as we walked through the doors. He gave me a sleeveless gold nylon jersey and purple shorts, a jock and socks. I preferred to use my own sneakers for now. Once I was dressed he taped my ankles. I was putting on the two pairs of socks and sneakers when he asked, "What number do you want, Ty?"

"Is twenty-four available?"

"Oh, a Kobe Bryant fan, eh?"

"Uh...more Bill Bradley; I love the way he played-his all-around game was incredible."

"You'll be pleased to know it is. Not many kids your age even know about Bradley. He was just incredible at Princeton and he helped the Knicks to their only two championships. He made all his teammates better.

That's a good choice." He sent me out to the court where Cinda awaited me with one final comment, "I put a rack of balls out there for you." I thanked him and jogged onto the court, kissing Cinda quickly before moving to the ball rack a few seconds later.

Previous Episode

Ty & Cinda, A Tale Of Forbidden Love - S01 E29

Next Episode

Ty & Cinda, A Tale Of Forbidden Love - S01 E31

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Fate - S01 E30
Story | 2 days ago

Fate - S01 E30

Fate - S01 E29
Story | 2 days ago