His sweet virgin - S01 E08

Story 1 month ago

His sweet virgin - S01 E08

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 8

Dressed in her wedding gown, Sephy ran out of the building she was lock in and got to the gate with out being stopped by any one.

Feeling her freedom at hand, Sephy let out a smile even as she unlock the bolt prepared to leave when she heard a gun fire from behind.

Startled, she turn to see Raphael and some of his men walking towards her and not only did he look angry, he only had his trouser on.

“Do you think you can escape that easily?” Raphael asked the stricken Sephy.

“Just let me go, I promise not to say a thing about what have seen here” Sephy begged wanting him to let her go.

“Fine then, you can go” he said suddenly which got her starring at him.

“Really? Can I leave?” Sephy asked starring at the gun in his hand.

“Go and in exchange your sister stays here” He told her briskly which got her looking away from the gun to his face.

“What do you mean by that?”

“What I mean is that Violet is here with us. So you are free to go but then don’t expect to ever see Violet again cause I won’t let that happen, so think carefully before you leave here” he told her firmly.

Sephy at first didn’t believe him and so she turn to leave like he said but the conviction in his voice made her stop.

“How can I be sure that my sister is here?” She asked slowly.

“It’s not ha-rd at all” he replied pulling out his phone.

“Make a video and send it to me asap” He said ending the call and a while later he got a text.

Stretching his phone towards her, she took it from him and saw Violet in a room.

She was tied to a chair and was unconscious.

“This can’t be” she said in fear while Raphael took his phone from her.

“Where’s my sister?” Sephy yelled at him.

“So am taking that as you staying here right?” Raphael asked.

“Just tell me where my sister is” she demanded.

“Take her to her sister and tell Rex that I want to see him” he ordered two guard who took hold of Sephy.

“I can walk ! You don’t have to pull me” she said pulling away from their hold.

Raphael stood watching her leave while another of his guard approach him.

“Don’t you think we should get rid of her, she’s gonna be a problem” he said.

“No Silas. She’s gonna be what I want her to be” Raphael replied.

Sephy got to the room where Violet was kept and as soon as she was let in, Sephy went to Violet.

“Violet, violet, open your eyes” she said tapping her cheek and slowly Violet open her eyes to conciousness.

“Sephy” Violet called even as Sephy hug her.

“I thought some thing bad happen to you” Sephy cried as she pulled back to stare at her sister.

“I was more worried about you. How are you?” Violet asked.

“As you can see am locked up here and so are you. Why did you let them take you?” Sephy asked as she began to untie Violet.

“Some how Raphael made every one believe that you ran off with your lover and they all believe ” Violet began.

“What about Van? Am sure our parents will believe that am capable of such thing but does Van believe it too?” Sephy asked.

“He does, he believes that you ran off with your lover” Violet said as she was finally freed from the rope which was binding her.

“I don’t blame him, if the same thing had happen, I would have believed it too” Sephy replied having a sad look on her face.

“And that’s why we’ve got to leave here. We need to think of a way to leave” Violet suggested as the door open revealing the two men who had brou-ght her to see Violet.

“It’s time to go” one of them said.

“And where are we going?” Sephy asked.

“Not the both of you but you alone. You can’t expect to get out of what you did with out paying for it” the other guard said.

“What are you going to do to her?” Violet asked with a worried look on her face.

“That’s for Stone to decide, now come with us” the first guard replied taking hold of her arm while the other held onto Violet who tried to go after them.

As Sephy was being taken to Raphael, some thing he said to her earlier that day came to haunt her.

”Try it and see how angry I get. Trust me when I say that you won’t want to see the angry”

Will she be seeing the angry side of him? She thought as she was led to no where in particular.

Previous Episode

His Sweet Virgin - S01 E07

Next Episode

His Sweet Virgin - S01 E09

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
His sexual addiction - S01 E45
Story | 1 day ago

His sexual addiction - S01 E45

His sexual addiction - S01 E44
Story | 1 day ago