His sexual addiction - S01 E44

Story 1 week ago

His sexual addiction - S01 E44

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 44

MAKE HER LISTEN 1

She ban-ged into Donald’s office, her face wore an angry expression.

Stella had come in few minutes earlier to ask about her, but on seeing how angry she was, she asked. ” Avery, did something happen?”

For she has never seen Avery in such way before. Since they knew each other, she has only seen her cry, smile and laughed like nothing ever bothered her.

But today looks different, ” Avery, are you alright?” She asked again.

Avery ignored her questions, stamping her fist on Donald’s desk. ” You knew? ” She said angrily. ” Tell me, you knew all this while, didn’t you? ”

” Knew about what? “Stella asked, getting a bit confused. ” Can someone plea-se tell me what is going on here?”

Again, they ignored her question.

” Yes, I knew. ” He answered.

She sm-irked, scoffing. ” All this while, you knew he has been pla-ying the devil’s game on me and you never told me? You talked about his saliva in me, was it actually his saliva that caused my stomach to grow so fast?

Or is it because it’s actually his blood flowing in my vains that has caused all this happening to me?! ” She sparked.

” Yes, his saliva has nothing to do with the foetus. I couldn’t tell you b…”

” Shut the fv¢k up, Donald! ” She yelled, ” All this time I’ve been living un-der lies? All this while I fell in love with the wrong person? ”

Throu-gh out the conversation, Stella has been quiet. Only her eyes made moves, from Avery to Donald and back to Avery again.

Her br@in has been working so ha-rd to un-derstand what they were actually talking about.

Avery mentioning she fell in love with the wrong guy, does it mean that Gideon is a cheat or what?

” Can someone plea-se tell me what the heck happened?! ” She interrupted with a yell, causing both Avery and Donald to keep quiet. ” You two shouldn’t act like I ain’t here, okay? ”

” It’s The Master. ” Donald finally said.

” What about him? ” She asked.

” He is the same as Gideon.”

Stella scoffed, ” Hold on, let me get this straight. You wanna tell me that Gideon is The Master? I mean, the same person? ”

” Yes, ” he nodded.

She looked at Avery, ” Is this true? ”

” I found out last night.”

” Gideon c@m£ back.” She realized what she had said. ” Sorry, I meant The Master c@m£ back? ”

She nodded her head. ” It was a miracle to see him, we went to my room, I don’t know what made me wake up at the middle of the night. I turned to see the be-d was empty, and when I looked at the door, it was still locked.

Then by the side I saw a shadow standing, watching me. I thought Gideon was only trying to pl@yprank on me but then, I discovered it was him… The Master who was standing right there. ”

Stella grew speechless, her mouth opened but not a single word c@m£ out of it.

” It’s been a this while, it’s been the master in my heart. I am so stupid to have let him, I shouldn’t have. Oh, silly me. I wish… I wish… ”

” I’m so sorry, Ms. Dennison, I could have told you a long time ago but he made me not to say a word about it. And when I tried to do so the day you had imagined Gideon saving your life,

I knew if I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. I wanted you to find out yourself. I’m so sorry. ” He apologized, but then Avery had covered her face with tears.

” This is all a mistake. It wouldn’t have happened at the first place. ” She said with regrets.

” It was never a mistake, Ms. Dennison. That was the only way The Master could express his feelings to you by hiding his identity. Not even The Mistress knows about this, I’d say.

Since The Master bec@m£ what he is, he has never left his meal preserved, but yours was different. He didn’t have a taste of your blood the first day at the dungeon. He knew you’d mean so much to him.

He preserved you, until this day you still breath. He had so many reasons to have you dead when he faked being Gideon but he couldn’t.

Since I learned about the existence of vampires, I have never heard of any starving for days. But you proved to him that he can live without killing. You brou-ght out the human p@rt of him.

That’s how much you mean to him, Avery. He wants you to live… for his sake. That’s why he made Madam Dacia deprive you from your duties because he cares not only about you, but for the child. ”

Avery didn’t know what to do. All those memories of him hating her, draining her whole blood. ” Why… did he always drink from me?”

” That is because your blood tastes better than any other he has ever drank. And the only way to have you alive is to drink only a bit from you. ”

” Avery… ” Stella finally said after a long while of silence. ” It appears like I knew all this would happen. I once told you about this, The Master finds you worthy in his eye.

For he has kept you alive is not only about how sweet you taste, but because he loves you so much. And just as Donald has said, faking his identity was the only way to express those feelings.

You just have to know one thing about his kind, they don’t get too emotional when they feed. Their heart is being over taken with hunger and anger.

I will not blame you for ever falling in love, you deserved it more than anyone else. You deserve to be loved and treated nice and no one could offer you that but him.

I am not trying to persuade you to forgive him, whatever decision you make, I stand with you. If you choose to hate him for the rest of your life, I am with you.

But remember, not everyone are opportune as you are. ”

She shivered, sniffing.” It’s just so difficult to accept it all. I have hated him so much, and now, I just discovered that I also loved him so much too.

Stella, is it a crime to love? To be with the very person you love who turns out to be your nightmare? ” She asked in pain.

Stella immediately hvgged her to herself. ” It’s never a crime to love, Avery and it has never been a crime. I un-derstand how it feels, I saw how much you loved him, I witnessed it with my own eyes.

I think what you nee-d right now is a long rest. Try not to think about him or those past moments together, it will only tear you ap@rt. Sleep, and forget this ever happened. Okay? Come, let’s take you to your room. ” She esc-rted her out to her room.

Just after they had gone, he walked in, shutting the door after him.

” How is she?” He asked.

” I have talked to her, all you nee-d to do is to give her some time to think. I’m sure she’ll get over this some day. ”

” How long, Donald? I don’t seem to be patient with time again. I want her to myself, and the baby too. The longer she stays away from me, the more depressed I become. ”

” I’ll see what I can do by tomorrow. I’ll also talk to Stella to help convince her. Don’t worry, Sir, the girl is all yours.

What do you intend to do with The Mistress after you must have gotten her to yourself?” Donald asked.

” I’ll have no other choice but to do what I have to do. Right now, she isn’t my business… Avery is. ”

~~~~

To Be Continued…

Previous Episode

His Sexual Addiction - S01 E43

Next Episode

His Sexual Addiction - S01 E45

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Jeffry And Billy - S01  E18
Story | 22 hours ago

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E18