No Chill! Daddy Showkey Curses The Heck Out Of NetNG For Making Fun Of Ajegunle With This Mark Zukerberg's Photo

Forum 7 years ago

No Chill! Daddy Showkey Curses The Heck Out Of NetNG For Making Fun Of Ajegunle With This Mark Zukerberg's Photo

Earlier today NetNG posted on their IG page, an internet sourced meme depicting Mark Zuckerberg being warned to stay away from famous Lagos ghetto, Ajegunle.

Ajegunle raised Veteran musician Daddy Showkey did not find the meme funny and proceeded to cuss out NET and every other person seemingly making a mockery of his beloved Ajegunle hood.

See his no chill rant beneath. The curses were heavy

Never miess with his hood!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Smashing Machine: Dwayne Johnson’s Intense MMA Training for Mark Kerr Movie Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

The Smashing Machine: Dwayne Johnson’s Intense MMA Training for Mark Kerr Movie Begins

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 week ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute